With the Bible in hand we will be able to witness, experience and feel the accounts of the people who played a role in Gods purpose. There will be time for relaxation and other enjoyment. Our package includes: Flights, Taxes, Hotels, Breakfast, Evening Meal, Transfers and Excursions.
Our Israel tour package has a fully packed schedule to maximize the time we have to visit many famous biblical sites, as we travel to various locations in Israel. Points of interests on the tour include:
- Mount Carmel- Nazareth Village
- Capernaum - Where the Mount of the Sermon took place
- Sea of Galillee
- Jerusalem - Mount of Olives
- Hezekiahs Water Tunnels
For those who wish to continue their journey, making the most of visiting near by locations, the Jordan 4 days extension is available. The points of interest on the tour include:
- Mount Nebo (Where Moses was taken to see the promise land)
- City of Petra
- Visit and camp overnight in the Wadi Rum Desert
- Jeep safari in the desert
Full Israel Itinerary
- Day 1: Arrive Tel-Aviv
- Day 2: Visit to Bethel offices - Caesarea - Mount Carmel- Nazareth Village - Hotel on the shores of Galilee.
- Day 3: Capernaum - Mt of the Sermon - Lunch 'St Peters Fish' - Boat Ride on the Sea of Galillee - Jordan River - Hotel Dinner and stay.
- Day 4: Baptismal site - Jerusalem - MT of Olives - Garden of Gesthemany- Hotel for Dinner and stay.
- Day 5: Jerusalem - Jewish Quarter- Wailing Wall- City of David Presentation - Hezekiahs Water Tunnels
- Day 6: Jerusalem Sites - Dead Sea scrolls - Model of City in Jesus time
- Day 7: Bethlehem - Qumran - Masada - Luxury Hotel on Dead Sea Resort to relax by floating on water
- Day 8: Tel-Aviv & Fly Home or go on to 3 day Tour of Petra
£TBA includes 2 nights in Luxury Resort on the Dead Sea
Price without Flight: £TBA
Supplements: Single room is £TBA
Full Jordan Itinerary
- Day 8: Tour Mount Nebo – Moses taken to see the Promised Land before his death, Drive to Petra (Hotel nr Petra for Dinner included)
- Day 9: Breakfast at hotel. Visit the amazing city of Petra and embark on a guided tour of the site. Lunch in Restaurant at Petra. Depart for Wadi Rum south on ‘Desert Highway’. Dinner at authentic desert setting
- Day 10: Breakfast at Campsite with beautiful morning skies of Wadi Rum. Head for the reserve on a jeep safari with local Bedouin guides. Depart for Aqaba on arrival free time for shopping in the markets
- Day 11: Coach back to Israel via Eilat.
Jordan Cost£TBA including travel to and from Israel
Supplements: Single room is £TBA
Read what brothers & sisters are saying...
"Just wanted to say what a terrific experience the expedition to Israel has been. Besides the remarkable biblical sites and the beauty of the land, what really made it was you the brothers and sisters...Been great to make so many new friends....We have had a little taste of what the New system is going to be like!!!.....something to really cherish!!" – Ian (Israel April 19)
"Thank you all for making this experience one in a lifetime. I always wanted to visit Israel and you all made the experience come alive better than I could have expected. Jordan was a bonus I did not expect. The friendships we formed will last for years to come especially with our faith a common bond" – Arlene (Israel April 19)
"Have been reminiscing about our adventures. It's amazing all the places we have seen!! Love to u all" – Asia (Israel April 19)