With the Bible in hand we will be able to witness, experience and feel the accounts of the people who played a role in Gods purpose. There will be time for relaxation and other enjoyment. Our package includes: Flights, Taxes, Hotels, Breakfast, Evening Meal, Transfers and Excursions.
Our Israel tour package has a fully packed schedule to maximize the time we have to visit many famous biblical sites, as we travel to various locations in Israel. Points of interests on the tour include:
- Mount Carmel- Nazareth Village
- Capernaum - Where the Mount of the Sermon took place
- Sea of Galillee
- Jerusalem - Mount of Olives
- Hezekiahs Water Tunnels
For those who wish to continue their journey, making the most of visiting near by locations, the Jordan 4 days extension is available. The points of interest on the tour include:
- Mount Nebo (Where Moses was taken to see the promise land)
- City of Petra
- Option for Petra by Night
- Visit and camp overnight in the Wadi Rum Desert
- Jeep safari in the desert
Full Israel Itinerary
- 7 Nov: Arrive Tel-Aviv
- 8 Nov: Visit to Bethel offices - Caesarea - Mount Carmel- Nazareth Village - Hotel on the shores of Galilee.
- 9 Nov: Capernaum - Mt of the Sermon - Lunch 'St Peters Fish' - Boat Ride on the Sea of Galillee - Jordan River - Hotel Dinner and stay.
- 10 Nov: Baptismal site - Jerusalem - MT of Olives - Garden of Gesthemany- Hotel for Dinner and stay.
- 11 Nov: Jerusalem - Jewish Quarter- Wailing Wall- City of David Presentation - Hezekiahs Water Tunnels
- 12 Nov: Jerusalem Sites - Dead Sea scrolls - Model of City in Jesus time
- 13 Nov: Bethlehem - Qumran - Masada - Luxury Hotel on Dead Sea Resort to relax by floating on water
- 14 Nov: Tel-Aviv & Fly Home or go on to 3 day Tour of Petra
£1295pp includes 2 nights in Luxury Resort on the Dead Sea
Price without Flight: £1050pp
Supplements: Single room is £69 pppn
Full Jordan Itinerary
- 15 Nov: Tour Mount Nebo – Moses taken to see the Promised Land before his death, Drive to Petra (Hotel nr Petra for Dinner included)
- 16 Nov: Breakfast at hotel. Visit the amazing city of Petra and embark on a guided tour of the site. Lunch in Restaurant at Petra. Depart for Wadi Rum south on ‘Desert Highway’. Dinner at authentic desert setting
- 17 Nov: Breakfast at Campsite with beautiful morning skies of Wadi Rum. Head for the reserve on a jeep safari with local Bedouin guides. Depart for Aqaba on arrival free time for shopping in the markets
- 18 Nov: Coach back to Israel via Eilat.
Jordan Cost£450pp including travel to and from Israel
Supplements: Single room is £45 pppn