Join us to follow the footsteps of Paul on his second missionary tour in Greece.
From Thessalonica down to Athens we will see and feel how the first Christian brothers received the truth whilst exploring many beautiful locations. This tour "step over into Macedonia" will show the blessings that resulted from Paul accepting an assignment and meeting persecution with Joy - Acts 16
Greece DescriptionThis tour follows the route Paul took on his second missionary tour through Greece spreading the good news. Join us to trace his steps with bible in hand visiting the following points of interest:
- Ancient Philipi (the first step over into Macedonia)
- Ancient Thesaloniki
- Ancient Beroea
- Walking tour in Athens, visit the Agora, Acropolis etc
- Excursion to New Bethel
- Visit to Corinth
For those who wish to continue their holiday and explore the surrounding areas the optional Cyprus extension is available. Relax in the excellent 4* Mediterranean Beach Hotel with optional excursions to the following locations:
- Salamis Excursion (North Cyprus) The start of Paul's first missionary tour
- Troodos Mountains (Traditional villages and wine tasting)
- Paphos (Pauls 1st Missionary Tour) Paul's encounter with Elymas - Acts 13
- Day 1: Arrival to Thesaloniki Greece or Kavala – Transfer to Hotel
- Day 2: Excursion to Ancient Philipi – the first European city to hear Paul preach the good news. The 1st ‘Step over to Macedonia’. We will also see the modern city of Kavala and visit the river where Lydia met with other worshipers of God - Acts 16
- Day 3: Excursion to Ancient Beroea (modern Veroia) where ‘noble minded people’ gave ear to Paul’s message. We will also see places of Bible significance in Thesalonica.
- Day 4: Fly to Athens – Transfer to hotel.
- Day 5: Walking tour in Athens including the Aeropagus, the Agora, The Acropolis.
- Day 6: Excursion to New Bethel if available. Visit to Corinth where Paul spent more than a year with the brothers following a vision that there were righteously disposed people in that region. Visit port where Paul left Corinth for Ephesus.
- Day 7: Transfer to airport for flights or optional stay in hotel in Athens. Option to extend holiday to Cyprus see Cyprus tour.
Greece CostWith flights £1095
Without flights £850
**Single room supplement north Greece £29pppn
**Single supplement Athens £29pppn
*Please do not book flight until your booking is confirmed by our team as minor changes to dates may be needed*
** Prices are based on 2 sharing 1 room. A single supplement is required when 1 person occupies 1 room
- Mediterranean Beach Hotel - 7 nights BB This is an excellent 4* Hotel on the Beach, ideal for a relaxing holiday.
Paphos Excursion - Biblical Tour of archaeological sites which make Pauls 1st Missionary Tour come alive. Lunch can be bought at any of the various cafe's by the harbour front where you can enjoy leisurely walk.
Mountains Excursion - Troodos Mountains, wine tasting, old village life in the mountains.
Salamis Excursion (Northern Cyprus) - Biblical Tour site of Paul and Barnabas bringing The Good News to Cyprus
Cyprus Cost4* Luxury Hotel Med Beach 7 nights
Without flights £695pp
With flights £850pp
Paphos Excursion (including lunch) £49
Mountains Excursion (including lunch) £49
Salamis Excursion (including lunch) £59
Minimum number of people on tour 15, maximum 45.