- Day 1 Arrival to Thesaloniki Greece – Transfer to Kavala Hotel
- Day 2 Excursion to Ancient Philipi – the first European city to hear Paul preach the good news.
The 1st ‘Step over to Macedonia’. We will also see the modern city of Kavala and visit the river where Lydia met with other worshipers of God.
- Day 3 Excursion to Ancient Beroea (modern Veroia) where ‘noble minded people’ gave ear to Paul’s message. We will also see places of Bible significance in Thesalonica.
- Day 4 Fly to Athens – Transfer to hotel.
- Day 5 Walking tour in Athens including the Aeropagus, the Agora, The Acropolis ….
- Day 6 Excursion to New Bethel and RTO if available. Visit to Corinth where Paul spent more than a year with the brothers following a vision that there were righteously disposed people in that region.
- Day 7 Transfer to airport for flights or optional stay in hotel in Athens. Also option to extend holiday to Cyprus see Cyprus tour.
Return Flights from London (option without LON flights £695pp)
Flight from Thesaloniki to Athens
Hotels in north Greece and hotel in Athens on B&B basis.
All bus excursions.
Services of a tour guide.
Cost of Greece Tour as above £895pp with flights from UK. Single room supplement from £25pppn
Join us for this new and exciting Bible Tour. Please submit a booking form asap and we'll be in touch to secure your booking.
for any further queries or help please phone Brother Charles Eftichiou on +44 7771 882656 (calls are normal UK rates) or email email@example.com